- An Phuong Gorham : Blue
- B. 1985 : Sai Gon, Vietnam.
- Current residence: Sydney, Australia.
- I graduated with Bachelor Degree in Visual Communication at University of Technology Sydney in 2010. Since then, I have been working as a professional photographer and graphic designer. I started to collect Japanese fashion doll Momoko in 2007. In the dolly community, I'm known under the nickname bluesime. Momoko doll is an art project by art director Namie Manabe san from PetWORKs in Japan. Since my discovery of Momoko doll, I have been photographing them intensively. I received a few awards from AIPP - Australian Institute of Professional Photography. My photos has been published in Japanese and Australia Magazine. That gave me courage to self-published this book. This project is done with the permission from PetWORKs Doll for my use of momoko dolls in the photo.
- Silver Award at the 2016 AIPP NSW Epson Professional Photography Awards.
- Silver Award at the 2015 AIPP NSW Epson Professional Photography Awards.
- Silver Award at the 2014 Canon AIPP APPA Australian Professional Photography Awards.
- Finalist of Australian Photography Awards 2016.
- Momoko Graffiti Competition 2014.
- Momoko Photography 2016.
- Capture Magazine – The Annual 2014
- Dolly Snaps Book – Graphic-Sha Japan.
- Dollybird Vol.24
- SEKIGUCHI/PetWORKs DOLL 2017 Calendar.